Sounds like an amusement park ride, doesn’t it? I envision it as a flume ride, where at the end you have a big drop and get splashed with green smoothie. Maybe the ride even takes your picture as it happens. That would be awesome, right? 🙂
Starting this past Monday and continuing until next Tuesday, I’m having a green smoothie every day. I’ll be documenting the smoothies on It’s Really Healthy.
But today, you get a picture here!
That’s actually a picture from a couple of weeks ago, but it’s the same recipe:
Cherries & Greens
- 1 cup water
- 1 5oz box mixed baby greens
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 10-12oz package frozen sweet cherries
- optional: extra water; agave or stevia
- Add the ingredients in the order listed to a high power blender.
- Blend. You may need to add extra water. You will probably also have to use your tamper to get everything to blend.
- Taste for sweetness. I *can* drink it without adding something, but find it much more pleasurable when I do.
That’s it! Check out It’s Really Healthy for the rest of the smoothies through next Tuesday!